- Comfortable. Dual-wall Spring Air™ cushion provides even pressure distribution with extra softness at the nasal bridge, reducing common discomfort in this sensitive area.
- Breathable. Softedge™ headgear is flexible and breathable for patients, improving comfort and support. With its contoured edges, it's designed to be kind to the face.
- Stability. Slender and lightweight frame gives patients a stable fit.
- Flexible. The flex-wing forehead support allows a dynamic range of fit and adjustment without contacting the patient’s skin.
- User friendly. Quick-release elbow allows the patient to detach from their device without having to take off the mask, so they can get out of bed as needed and easily reconnect to their device when they return.
Recommended replacement annually, with cushion being replaced as needed for proper seal. Wipe down once a day with a damp cloth and wash in warm, soapy water once a week with a gentle soap.